- I have a question, feature request, issue, or bug to report. Who do I contact?
- Is Cadence free?
- What does the Pro or Elite subscription get me?
- Is there a Cadence account I need to sign up for?
- How do I mount my phone to my bike?
- How does changing between Pro and Elite subscriptions work?
- How do I cancel my Pro or Elite subscription?
- How do I backup/export and import my activities?
- How do I backup/export and import my settings and routes?
- How do I customize the data that shows up on the Computer screen?
- My Android phone (Samsung, OnePlu, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc) didn’t record my activity correctly when it was in the background. What do I do?
- How does the Live Tracking feature work?
- How do Strava Live Segments Work?
- Strava isn’t connecting, how do I authorize Strava so I can sync my activites?
- What data fields are available to view during an activity?
- How long should my battery last while using Cadence?
- How do I change between metric and imperial units?
- How are calories estimated?
- What do the colors of the route on the map mean?
- What’s the difference between routes and turn by turn navigation?
- What data does Cadence sync to Apple Health?
- Why is my running cadence lower than other apps?
Bluetooth and Sensors
- What Bluetooth sensors do you recommend?
- My Bluetooth sensor is not connecting or not showing data, what do I do?
- How do I pair and use my Garmin Varia Radar?
- Why does Distance say “Speed Sensor Required”?
- Does Cadence support ANT+ sensors?
- Does Cadence support Fitbit for heart rate?
- Can I use my Apple Watch for Heart Rate readings?
- I’m having trouble connecting my Apple Watch and/or the heart rate is showing 0
Note: various product links may be affiliate links, so if you purchase through them, I’d make a small commission.
Receive news and updates about Cadence
Enter your email below.
(I’ll never sell or share your email)