How do I customize the data that shows up on the Computer screen?
- Go to Settings > Screen Layouts.
- Tap the Screen you’d like to customize, or add a new one.
- On the Screen you’re customizing:
- Tap “Add” next to a row to add another row above or below it.
- Tap “Remove” to remove the row.
- Tap “Size” to change the height of the row. You can have a maximum of 8 rows each at 1/8 size.
- When a row is 1/8 size, you can tap “Columns” to switch between one or two columns of data points.
- Tap on a data field title to change the data point shown.
- You can also reorder or delete Screens by touching Edit at the top right.
View step-by-step details in our blog post “Can you customize your screen display in Strava?”